Delivery & Pick-Up
A Note on Health and Safety
Taking care of our employees and customers has always been our top priority. Our team understands the seriousness of COVID-19 and so it is our desire to make you feel safe and comfortable every step of the way. We will be following all safety guidelines and taking added precautions to protect our teams and our customers.
All warehouse and delivery team members will wear face masks and gloves and will maintain social distancing practices when loading your vehicle for pick up or making any type of delivery. Our standard procedure for the time being will be to do safe, contactless deliveries and pick ups, and confirm your receipt of your items through text message. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Mahalo!
Avoid delivery charges and scheduling conflicts by picking up your order at our warehouse. Select "Pick-Up From Warehouse" during checkout and we'll contact you within 48 hours of placing your order to schedule your pick-up (if your items are in stock). For your own security, please bring your receipt and photo ID to the warehouse when you pick up your items on the scheduled date. Please anticipate a short wait of up to 30 minutes while your furniture is being processed for pick up.
When you arrive at our warehouse please inspect your merchandise prior to signing. Note that you will be responsible to bring back any merchandise for warranty or replacement. Our team will be available to help you load your merchandise, but we will not be responsible for securing any items or damage to the merchandise or vehicle. Please provide your own tie downs. All items are unassembled and in its original factory packaging unless pick up with assembly is selected at checkout. Please note that we are not able to assemble beds for pick up.
Special Holiday Hours:
8:00am - 4:30pm
Open Monday 12/27 - Thursday 12/30.
Closed Friday 12/31 - Sunday 1/2.
Oahu Warehouse Address:
4336 Mala'ai Street
Honolulu, HI 96818
Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Closed Sun, Tues, Wed
C. S. Wo & Sons Hawaii Quicktips
Before your furniture arrives, it is highly recommended that you take the extra step to protect your floor or carpet. There are many alternatives available and depending on your home, you may need area rugs, felt pads, plastic cups, or other protection for your floor. If you are moving furniture, always lift and move. Never push or pull as dragging may result in damage to your floors or carpet.
Prior To Delivery:
- Our delivery office will call you 2 days prior to your delivery date to give you the approximate delivery time frame. You can also call our delivery office to check.
- If you are unable to be home on your scheduled delivery day, please call the delivery office as soon as possible to reschedule. We need 2 days notice to reschedule for the next available delivery day. If you are not home when the delivery truck arrives, your delivery will be rescheduled and a re-delivery charge will be assessed.
- Please confirm your address and phone numbers on your invoice.
- Prepare the area and create a clear path to where your merchandise is going.
- Measure your elevator door and doorway to make sure they can accomodate your furniture.
- Arrange for someone (18 years or older) to be home for delivery. If no one is at home, our team will move on to the next delivery and you may be subject to an additional delivery charge.
- Reserve your elevator. Failure to do so will result in rescheduling and an additional delivery charge.
- For safety, inform your home furnishings consultant of any hazardous conditions or unusual circumstances (i.e. narrow entry, hallways, & steep driveway).
Delivery Team Will Perform the Following:
- Place your furniture where you want it.
- Remove plastic coverings from upholstered pieces, mattresses, & boxsprings.
- Remove straps which secure sleeper sofa mechanisms.
- Set up dining room table with leaves in, if you wish.
- Set glass shelves in hutch and curio units.
- Set up bed frames and place mattresses on frame.
- Attach mirrors to dressers, but not to walls.
- Set up hutch and buffet units, wall units, and curio cabinets.
- Carry your furniture up a maximum of three flights of stairs, if there is no elevator.
- Remove all packaging materials from your property.
Prior to Pick-Up:
- Please anticipate a short wait of up to 30 minutes while your furniture is being processed for pick-up.
- Please inspect your merchandise prior to signing.
- You will be responsible to bring back any merchandise for warranty or replacement.
- Please provide your own tie downs.
- Help will be available to load your merchandise but we will not be responsible for securing any items or damage to the merchandise or vehicle.
- All items are unassembled and in its original factory packaging.